Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Grant's Farm


I took my nephew, Joseph, to Grant's Farm a couple of weekends ago and man, did we have a good time! The weather was great and the animals were in fine form.

There is just something wonderful about spending time with a 5 year old. It's my favorite age and I get no end of fun talking with Joseph and spending time with him. By the way, those yellow sunglasses he's wearing have smiling sun stickers sticking out on either side. I think that level of un-selfconciousness is going disapear in about 2 years.


We rode the tram all over the park and were able to spot Texas Longhorn steer and some buffalo!


We saw elephants, kangaroos, bald eagles, clydsdale horses, llamas, camels and monkeys. This little guinea pig, however, is what actually captured Joeseph's attention. He was in love!

No comments: