Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My New Best Friend


Yes, I have heard of ipods and yes, I know that practically everyone has one. Except myself, and frankly I wasn't so sure that I would ever use it to its fullest potential. Well, I guess I've joined the 21st century, because I recieved one as a gift from my family on my birthday and have had no end of fun with it! I am an obssesive NPR listener and while I like listening to music on this little gadget it's really the podcasts that I've fallen in love with. Now, I can listen to Fresh Air when it's convenient and listen to Talk of Nation, This American Life and more as well. But I have also discovered the BBC podcasts and have become a huge fan of their Documentaries series. Yay for being able to listen to shows whenever I feel like it!!

No comments: