Thursday, August 21, 2008

The World's Meanest Geese

I went to a park last Saturday with my sister, Aili, my niece, Mara and the newest lil'bit. The park has a lovely working farm and all sorts of fun animals to see and pet. With the exception of a pair of Canada geese that would just as soon kill you as look at you. I walked up to the fence and started cooing at the geese and was greated with malevolent stares and evil squawks.


Just look at those DEVIL eyes.



The geese followed me up and down the fence and this awful fellow leaned his head out and bit my toes while I was leaning over to take a picture. He tried doing it again a number of times, but since I am quite a bit smarter than they are, I stayed out of harm's way. All I am saying is that it's a good thing that they're protected as I am pretty sure there were a number of visitors that would have been fine serving these two up for dinner - myself included.

No comments: