Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas started two weeks ago


in my house. Why wait until after Thanksgiving, when you could have three more weeks of pretty holiday decorations to enjoy? Besides, Thanksgiving is the beginning of the Holiday season, so we might as well mark it! Christmas just makes me all happy inside.



These thin old timey glass ornaments are my favorite kind. Every year I go out and find 3 or 4 more to add to my small Christmas tree.

And to my lovely blog buddies and friends, Janae and Cayce, I promise I will have the theme picture up on Saturday. I just have had no time to get on photoshop this week, but Saturday looks like it's going to be quiet and I will get to work on it then.

4 comments:

hellocayce said...

It's totally my turn for a theme...I guess I just got confused. I'll think of one and it can be the theme for next week and the rest of this one. Oops!

Mama Nae said...

cayce - dork! You told me it was Lucy's turn! But Lucy is still late posting last week's picture and so I guess this week is just a pass...

Lucy - I love your decorations... Toddlers kindof take the fun (aka safety) out of putting up too much stuff... But we were just talking about putting up our tree tomorrow! I thought we were crazy - I'm glad you were crazy first! ha ha ha - and ho ho ho

TBM said...

Could you please come to my house and infuse it with the holiday spirit?

Your home looks so warm and lovely. I shall drawing inspiration from it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful decorations :-)

lucylucia said...

JAPRA - Thank you! I key to inspiring your holiday spirit is to play A Charlie Brown Christmas as you decorate. It works for me every time. :)