Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday Happenings

So, I found out about this photo websharing site called dropbox where you can store tons of files, video, photos etc. The free version is super fast and covenient and I am now using them to post photos to this blog. The one problem I've found so far, is that each picture posts as its own individual post as opposed to one nice, neat long photo blog post. Oh well, right now the convenience factor is heavily outweighing the desire I have for everything to be "neat and tidy".
Anyways, I hope your Christmas was a great one! Mine so far has been lovely. Our family kicked off the holiday festivities by driving out to St. Charles and enjoying the decorated historic district.

1 comment:

TBM said...

Happy New Year, Lucy Lucia! Love all your holiday photos :-)