Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekly Theme: Eyes

I was a bit stumped with this theme. I tried in vain to get my cat's eyes, since they are very pretty green - to no avail. After a particularly frustrating photo shoot, I happened to see my old friend Rabbity Allen hanging out in my closet. (I have a hard time getting rid of things, especially those things that have kept me company for a long time. I have no other stuffed animals from my childhood hiding out in my home and I think displaying them on an adult bed is creepy. So, while I couldn't stomach getting rid of her, I didn't really want her hanging out in my room - hence the closet.) Anyways, these are the eyes of Rabbity Allen my oldest stuffed toy, comforter during scary nights and star pupil when I played school. I think they're sweet eyes.

No comments: