Friday, October 8, 2010

Something's in the air...


Sooo, I hopped over to JAPRA's blog last week and saw this post and the neatest little mushroom around. Now, I'm thinking that must have stuck to my subconscious, because I couldn't stop thinking about them when I was trolling for recipes on the Cook's Illustrated website. Then I post my lasagna, JAPRA posts again how she's been thinking about them, cooking them and is podering going on a Fungi Foray (mushroom hunting forest walk). Then...I click on Smitten Kitchen and see THIS! Coincidence? I think not.

4 comments:

Manya said...

Spain! I go every year. I was in Bilbao last May and hopefully I'll go to Barcelona some time soon. When you get the chance go, it is worth it. This weekend I'll be studying until my brain bursts!!!!

Un beso!

TBM said...

LOL!! More 'shrooms coming up, probably tomorrow...

Gorgeous gills, btw! And that recipe from SK! I think I may need to try it and freeze in little casserole dishes for "only me" eating. Mmmm.

lucylucia said...

Manya - I hope your studying went well this weekend. Sometime soon, you'll have to give me the inside scoop on places to go in Spain!

JAPRA - Yes, SK's recipe seemed to take considerably less time than CI's!

monclersale said...

may be you interest on Moncler Leon blue mens jacket, Moncler is your best partner in the winter. There are moncler jackets, moncler vests, moncler cost, moncler boots and so on.Moncler Uomo doudoune, mens style,classic style, fashion style, you won't miss it. . 70% OFF on monclerjacketsale.com and free shipping to world.