Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Out on Vacation

Hey folks! I've been pretty busy getting things together for my trip to Paris next week, so I am going to stop pressuring myself to post anything before I go. I'm heading out with my girlfriends on June 22nd and will be back July 1st. Wish us luck and if you've been there before - feel free to leave recommendations on what to see and do in the comments! I won't be able to post while we're there, but you can bet that I will be posting on our trip when we get back! Au revoir!

2 comments:

Sarah M. Anderson said...

When I was there, the Eiffel Tower was closed, due to a strike. So we went to the Musee de Orsay - dedicated to Impressionism and about 30 years after that. A wonderful, hidden little museum on the banks of the Seine. And take a boat ride, too! HAVE FUN!

lucylucia said...

We will Sally! I'm pretty sure that's on the itinerary. Also, I am totally paying more to get to the top of the tower. I hope it's open when we go!!